Port Orange campus Library upgrade begins
Beginning March 26, the David D. Palmer Health Sciences Library on the Port Orange campus closed for renovation. This renovation will upgrade the facility and provide several benefits to students and employees, such as:
- Easier access — no more having to leave to walk outside to get in
- Improved traffic flow — more user-friendly space, easier to navigate
- A modern learning commons — easier access to information
- More study rooms — more user-friendly space for individuals and groups
- Modular shelving — can expand or contract to adapt the space for special events, etc.
Library services have been relocated to the second floor of the Standard Process Student Center. The library will operate in this location until renovations are completed.
The new and improved David D. Palmer Health Sciences Library is rescheduled to reopen prior to the summer 2015 quarter beginning July 14.