Dr. David D. Palmer Athletic Trust Seminar – April 24-26
The Dr. David D. Palmer Athletic Trust 4th Annual Sports and Chiropractic Symposium will be held April 24-26 at the Radisson Quad City Plaza in Davenport, Iowa.
The symposium will feature:
- Up to 12 hours of CE credit
- Men’s and women’s rugby games
- Exciting announcements
Guest speakers and topics include:
- Fred Schofield, D.C. – “Latest Technologies, Innovations and Communications in Chiropractic and Clinical Practice”
- Kevin Hearon, D.C. – “Advanced Principles of TMJ and Rib Adjusting”
- Deed Harrison, D.C. – “The Spine as the Foundation for Health and Disease”
- A Contemporary Chiropractic BioPhysics® (CBP®) Technique Presentation
An early bird special of $299 is available through Feb. 1. Pay $349 through April 17 or $399 at the door.
For more information, contact Dr. J Hartley at (904) 669-6171 or email@example.com.
Radisson Quad City Plaza
111 E. 2nd Street
Davenport, IA 52801
Room rate: $119.00
Room block Code: Palmer Athletic Trust Seminar
Any proceeds from this event will be added to the Dr. David D. Palmer Athletic Trust Endowed Scholarship Fund.
The Dr. David D. Palmer Athletic Trust has been established to support Palmer College of Chiropractic by subsidizing educational development, offering scholarships to qualified students, and assisting Palmer College in any manner that aligns with progressing the Chiropractic profession.