Pro-football Hall of Famer Jerry Rice to be at San Jose Homecoming
Legendary San Francisco 49ers receiver and pro-football Hall of Fame member Jerry Rice will make a special appearance, sponsored by the Foundation For Chiropractic Progress, at this year’s San Jose Campus Homecoming.
This year’s multi-track San Jose Campus Homecoming program (May 2-4) features a stellar line-up of more than two dozen of the profession’s most renowned and respected speakers, provides the convenience of 20-plus hours of relicensure credit, and showcases trends within the profession that are providing new opportunities, and placing chiropractic doctors in clinical settings well beyond the traditional office.
In addition, San Jose Campus Homecoming 2014 also features several other special events, including:
- San Jose Campus Sports Council 20-year anniversary reunion reception
- TIPS (Toward Injury Prevention in Sports) Program
- Plenary presentation by Dr. Bill Moreau, Sochi Olympics medical director
- Workers’ Compensation Update for QME recertification (presented by Dr. Ed Cremata)
Homecoming weekend also provides plenty of time for attendees to relax, reminisce and reconnect at various social events taking place at the Santa Clara Marriott, including:
- Annual 25-year reunion dinner (May 2): Class of ’89
- President’s and class-reunion reception (May 3): Classes of ’84, ’94, ’99, ’04, ’09
- Gala dinner (May 3)
Learn more at www.palmer.edu/homecoming.
Don’t delay! Sign up by April 17, and take advantage of the early registration discount! (Including a special discount for CCA members!)
We look forward to seeing you at San Jose Campus Homecoming 2014!
Photo of Jerry Rice by Sgt. Sabrina Black, January 2014.