Spizz Night and more

Chiropractic meme

What’s “Spizz”? It’s excitement about chiropractic!

We recently had Spizz Night. I was only able to stay for the vendor fair and the dinner before my friends and I left for a girls’ weekend in Wisconsin. Spizz Night went really well, from what I saw. There were a lot of people there. We got into the food line early, but when we were leaving, the food line went all the way to the other side of the building, which I have never seen before.

From what I heard, there were a couple phenomenal speakers there, too. I had a friend say it was one of the best Spizz Nights she had been to. The tacos were delicious, like always. There were several clubs there again. They were also doing a coat drive; if you brought a gently-used coat, you could get put in a drawing for a portable adjusting table, which is pretty cool.

I was there working at the Sigma Phi Chi information booth. We had a lot of people come by. There were several visiting potential students there, too. There must have been a campus visit going on that weekend (there was the next day). From what I heard from the visiting students, they seemed to be having a good time.

My friends and I left at about 5:30 p.m. to head to Wisconsin to do some shopping and just hangout with my friend’s family. It was a nice break before our OSCE exams. I have my radiology part next week and the clinical part the first week of December. So I have to start studying for that really soon!