My addiction … cookies

imageI  need to take a minute to tell you all about one of my favorite things on campus. The chocolate chip cookies! Not the cookies in the cafeteria, which are also quite delicious but the cookies they sell in the Student Union Starbucks Cafe.

These chocolate chip cookies are the perfectly soft and taste exactly like cookie dough. I have no idea how they make them so perfect, which is probably a good thing because I would make them and eat a dozen a day. I already eat more than I probably should, and being as they are larger than the average cookie, I need to limit mysef.

It never fails, everytime I see them resting on the counter, I have to get one. Today, for example, I made an extra trip home to get money just so I could have one. I justified it today because I am going to step aerobics tonight, so I pre-earned it?

I may be crazy saying it, but I’m pretty sure they are probably the best cookies I’ve ever tasted. They also sell monster cookies, which everyone says are super good monster cookies. I personally am not a huge fan of monster cookies.

So whichever you prefer, I suggest you try one of these cookies. Everyone deserves a little treat now and then. Just be prepared to get addicted!

-Allisha