My first pelvic adjustment!

(Written Monday)

I got to do my first pelvic adjustment today! It’s so exciting to be in the classroom adjusting this early into the trimester. In Toggle and Cervicals, we weren’t able to adjust until the last couple weeks of the trimester, and here we are a little over a month into the trimester and we’ve been able to adjust in both of our technique classes.

I have said it many times before, adjusting days are just the best, and whether it’s the first adjustment you’re giving or the fourth, it’s still just as exciting.

Sixth trimester is a lot more hands on, so you’re not sitting in the classroom listening to lectures as much throughout the day. It makes the days go quicker. Tonight I have radiology lab at 6 p.m. I’m not sure what we’re doing in tonight’s lab. Then I have a couple exams and quizzes to study for this week.

It’s a short week with the holiday break, so that is always good news. After last week, a long weekend is needed, although I have to go to the dentist on Friday. But regular dental check ups are just as important as regular spinal check ups. Since I get adjusted once a week, the least I can do is have my teeth checked every six months. Overall health is the best kind.

-Allisha