What’s Spine and Go Seek? Find out Tuesday!

Look for one of these around the Davenport Campus on Tuesdays!

There are going to be a lot of new cool things coming your way, guys, real soon! We came up with a lot of really good, fun ideas that we want to put into play real soon. My favorite though is one inspired from a friend that took our original idea and made it awesome!

We are going to start a “spine and go seek” Tuesday (#SpineAndGoSeek). On Tuesdays during the  9:20 a.m. hour, I am going to strategically hide a squishy vertebra (like a stress ball, but a Palmer vertebra!) somewhere on campus and take a picture of it. The photo will then be uploaded online to Facebook and other various social media sites. Then you guys have the chance to find it! Take your picture with it where you find it, then go to the Marketing & Communication Department (first floor of the Administration Building–off Friendship Court) and receive a prize!

I think it’s going to be really fun. I’m kinda sad I’m the one hiding them because I’d like to play! That’s one of the many great ideas we came up with. You guys will probably end up seeing and hearing from me a lot more in the months to come!

As for the remainder of the week, Board Game Club is tomorrow night! My cousin and her boyfriend are visiting, so I’m making them come with me. I know everyone will have a good time. Tomorrow, I’m going to check out the Animal Chiropractic Club! I will let you know how awesome that is!

– Allisha