Summer break!

So here IAM a Palmer student, finally living the dream! 2nd trimester begins in July 2013, and I’m currently on summer break for 3 weeks. You may be asking what there is to do here in Iowa, and honestly I haven’t figured that part out– YET–but I will. And when I do you, will be first to know. I’m still in need of my GPS to get around, but I’m getting better, I can now make it to and from Wal-mart without using my GPS.

Due to me failing a few classes and being on reduced schedule, 2nd trimester is going like this:

• Neuroanatomy
  • Embryology
  • Spinalanatomy
  • Biochemistry

And one or two more courses to even me out around 12-14 credits. You have to maintain 12 credits to be considered full-time and get all your aid.

In the mean time, it’s Saturday and I’m going to enjoy my last few weeks off before I get back into the grind.

– Be blessed…

2 thoughts on “Summer break!

1. Good luck and hope you enjoy. Time at Palmer was the time of my life. I met my husband there and i followed my dream. 25 years later, i constantly thank God that i chose to be a chiropractor. It has made my life meaningful and i would not change it for the world. Have fun and enjoy, you will look back too someday and wish you could live it over again. : )

2. Just a tip. Don’t use the weeks off for down time. Use it to study so you have less stress going into the next trimester. Even if you put in three hours a day you’d be surprised at how much more confident you’ll feel going into the next trimester.