We are so excited to share our newest acquisition!
This 1911 composite is from the Universal Chiropractic College.
UCC was located in Davenport, Iowa near Palmer School of Chiropractic. It was founded by former PSC instructor Joy Loban, D.C., Ph.C. in 1910 and operated out of Davenport until 1918 when the UCC merged with the Pittsburgh College of Chiropractic, forming UCC Pittsburgh.
Stop by the archives any time to see this composite and to learn more about UCC – First floor of the library, room L103.