Happy National Read a Book Day!
We suggest you celebrate this day with our
For this year’s National Read a Book Day we’re featuring
- Chiropractic by Clare P. Johnson
- Historical Chiropractic Data by Harold W. Evans
- Little Journeys by Elbert Hubbard
- Freedom From Fear Forever by James V. Durlecher
- Chiropractic Spinography by Roy W. Hildebrandt
- Materia Medica by Hans Heinrich Reckeweg
- Aquarian Age Healing by Hurley and Sanders
- The Rise of Chiropractic by Chittendon Turner
- Massage, Manipulation, and Traction by Sidney Licht
Here is our mascot Petite Pete in his Fall colored jacket reading Chiropractic by Clare P. Johnson and helping show off our Fall books!
To see these and other great chiropractic books come visit us on the first floor of the David D. Palmer Health Sciences Library, Room L103!
If you can’t get to us today we have books available on our digital collections for easy access from anywhere! Click here to see what’s available!