Countdown is on

Ah, summer ...

Ah, summer …

I am not sure how everyone else is feeling, but I am especially ready for the break! As it is creeping closer, all that stands between me and relaxing on my boat out on the water and getting a suntan is … about 8 final exams.

It’s crunch time now, and although we have a 2-week lull before the monstrosity that is finals week, each day before then will count to stay on top of the material so there will be less cramming in the end.

The only difficult part of this is that the weather is starting to get really nice, so it’s hard to want to be indoors when it’s so nice outside. It feels like the sun is calling to me through the windows of the school. My social media tells me everyone else is graduating and moving into summer/vacation mode. This will be my first time being in school during the summer, so it will be interesting to see how the weather effects my mental state.

My only salvation is the new layout chair I bought for my back deck so I can soak up the sun while I read my notes after school and get a little bit of both worlds.

Good luck studying to all you current students!

Cheers,

Kailey