Proud to wear the clinic jacket, and proud to say I chose Palmer

As of this entry, I am about 2 weeks into 7th trimester, and I am seeing why I have been told that it will be a very busy trimester.

On top of a full class load, I am starting into clinic in the Campus Health Center. I am very, very excited about this and can’t believe it’s really here.

For the past six trimesters I have watched students walk around campus in their white clinic jackets and looked forward to the day when I would have my own white clinic jacket. Well, it is finally here, and it is awesome!

I am so excited to start the process of putting what I have been learning into practice and start helping others. For me that is what it is truly all about.

As I look forward to the remainder of this trimester and the rest of my time at Palmer, I would truly be ungrateful if I didn’t thank the amazing faculty of Palmer who have given me so much.

There are too many to name them all but I want to sincerely thank each of them here. They have changed my life. In turn, I promise to take what I have learned and dedicate it to helping all my future patients to the best of my ability.

If you are a prospective student reading this today and have any question if Palmer is the right school for your chiropractic education, I encourage you to come visit and take a tour.

I love Palmer, and coming here for my chiropractic education was the best decision I could have made.

I hope to see you on campus sometime soon. If I can answer any questions you may have or be of help in any way, please get in touch with me. You can send an e-mail to campusguides.ia@palmer.edu

Matt Sharples
7th trimester student, Davenport Campus