Good news, bad news …

(Written pre-Homecoming)

Let’s play a little game: Good news, bad news.

Monday:
Good news: I survived my Spinal exam! WAHOOOO!! Biggest relief know that I can handle this class. 🙂 Also, only two more days until break!

My poor car!

My poor car!

Bad news: After what seemed like the longest day of my life, someone reared-ended me in my BRAND NEW car. I’m pretty sure she forgot to stop at a red light and smashed right into me. I have to admit, I think Davenport drivers are worse than Minnesota drivers (and if you’re from the west side of Wisconsin, you know what I’m talking about). I have a nice little bruise, some nice pulled muscles in my back, and a nasty headache. But on the bright side, I am alive and thankfully attend the best school to help me heal. 🙂

Tuesday:
Good news: Only one more day until Homecoming!

Bad news: Not really any bad news today, just very sore and tired.

Wednesday:
Good news: Passed my Pathology exam!!!! And for the amount of work I put into it, I think it turned out pretty well! Also, I got adjusted today! Holy cow! I don’t think I have ever had such a huge physical response to an adjustment before. My ears and face were burning, and I felt super energized for about two hours and then crashed to a deep sleep.

Bad news: Insurance companies. I have never had to deal with an accident before and trying to get everything sorted out is a mess. The fact that I’m dealing with all of this during the busiest week just puts the icing on the cake.

Thursday through Sunday:
Good news: HOMECOMING!!!!! There can’t be any bad news with Homecoming! Homecoming is an amazing opportunity to reach out to alumni as well as prospective students. What an amazing weekend. 🙂

But you’ll have to read about that next time ….

Callie