Alumni Male Student West Campus

Frank Capobianco, D.C.

After competing in the sport of bodybuilding for more than two decades, Frank Capobianco, D.C. knows it takes hours of dedication and goal-focused commitment to reach the top.

By applying the same degree of focused dedication that helped him reach the award-podium in several bodybuilding competitions, Dr. Capobianco reached the graduation stage as valedictorian of the Winter ’17 class with Summa Cum Laude (3.9-4.0 GPA) academic honors and a special Presidential Scholar award (presented to graduates who achieve Deans List status in each of their 13 quarters).

Now the Folsom, Calif., native who served as president of the Motion Palpation Club and participated in several other student clubs has moved to Bellingham, Wash., with his fiancée, to start his chiropractic career.

“My educational path has taken me on a few detours for sure (pre-medicine, audio engineering, and paramedicine to name a few), but eventually I found the right fit,” said Dr. Capobianco, who has been training as a bodybuilder since he was 15.

“My success in school has a lot to do because of my bodybuilding lifestyle. In bodybuilding, I routinely would push my body to the limits of what I was capable of with the goal of breaking barriers and becoming better every single day. This was easily applied to school – and to graduate as class valedictorian is a testament to the amount of hard work I put into my studies.”

(To learn more, see the Winter ’17 edition of The Bartlett for a Q&A interview with Dr. Capobianco! http://www.palmer.edu/uploadedFiles/P…)

For more information about a career in chiropractic, visit www.Palmer.edu.

To request an appointment with one of our clinics, go to www.PalmerClinics.com, or if you are outside our clinic regions of Davenport, Iowa, Port Orange, Fla. or San Jose, Calif. you can search our database to find a Palmer chiropractor in your area.