Reconnect, reminisce and reenergize at West campus Homecoming 2017, May 5-7!
Palmer College of Chiropractic’s West campus in San Jose, Calif., presents Homecoming 2017, May 5-7, featuring a three-day program that includes multi-track seminar sessions (with more than two-dozen speakers), a variety of social events to reconnect with classmates and fellow chiropractic colleagues – and the opportunity to earn up to 20 relicensure credits in one weekend!
- Understanding Functional Assessment of the Shoulder
- Concussion Management and its Relation to the Cervical Spine
- Doctors of Chiropractic as Primary Spine Practitioners: Opportunities and Challenges
- The Role of Chiropractic in Public Health: Serving Patients and Strengthening the Profession While Preventing Political Fallout
- Treating Room Survival Tips: Lessons Learned from 11 Years in the NFL
- Sports Nutrition
- The Coming Revolution is Here Now: Chiropractic Services are Being Integrated into Mainstream Health Delivery Settings
- Chiropractic: A Safer Strategy than Opioids
- Plus, much more — including QME and X-ray credit hours!
Plenary sessions include:
- “Global Health & the Future of Integrative Health: What Every Chiropractor Should Know,” featuring Tabatha Parker, ND, associate director of Special Academic Programs at the Academy of Integrative Health & Medicine.
- “Palmer Momentum: Defining Palmer’s Value Proposition and Leadership into the Future,” featuring Dennis Marchiori, D.C., Ph.D., Palmer College of Chiropractic chancellor/CEO.
- “The Role of Chiropractic in Public Health: Serving Patients and Strengthening the Profession While Preventing Political Fallout,” featuring Michele Maiers, M.S., D.C., Ph.D., executive director of Research and Innovation, Northwestern Health Sciences University.
Register today (online or by faxing the printed form) to take advantage of the “early” discount rate – which expires on Friday, April 21! Your registration fee includes: continuing education hours, registration packet, admission to all sessions, the exhibit area, continental breakfasts, and lunch (Saturday only). Saturday Night Gala is sold separately.
Plus, if you’re a California Chiropractic Association (CCA) member, you receive an additional discount – a savings of more than $125 (compared to the at-the-door rate) if you register by April 21!
Special events planned for this year’s West campus Homecoming include the Friday Evening Social at the West campus, 5:30 – 9 p.m. (no charge to attend), and the Saturday Evening Gala (featuring the Hella Good Party Band) in the Grand Ballroom at the Santa Clara Marriott Hotel, 7 – 11 p.m. (separate fee – $50).
For those of you traveling from outside of the Bay Area, Palmer has arranged for discounted hotel rates at the Santa Clara Marriott, subject to availability, May 4-7. Please mention “Palmer College of Chiropractic Homecoming” to receive this reduced rate. Please note: Room block and special rates will be released on April. 20.
For additional information regarding Palmer’s West campus Homecoming 2017 event, please contact the Palmer College Continuing Education and Events office at (800) 452-5032.