Come to Florida Homecoming March 3-5
Palmer Homecoming, Florida campus – Friday, March 3 – Sunday, March 5
Palmer’s Homecoming on the Florida campus is only days away. Don’t miss out on earning up to 20 continuing education hours (pending your state’s board approval) — and satisfy your Florida state requirements for the next renewal period.
You can still register at the door. Make your plans to attend today!
- The Rise of Chiropractic in the World of Sports Medicine and Sports Science: How it All Started and our Evolution to Success, LeRoy Perry, Jr., D.C. This session is also presented by the Foundation for Athletic Research and Education.
- How to Care Without Caring Too Much, Mr. William Esteb
- Palmer Momentum, Peter Martin, D.C.
- Military and VA Chiropractic: My 20 Year Goal, Lance Armstrong, D.C.
- The Future of Healthcare Maz and Where We Fit In, Susan Welsh, D.C.
- Common Pediatric Conditions Seen in the Chiropractic Office and What to do When You See Them, Jason Yusavage, D.C., DICCP
- And more!
For the complete list of topics and speakers, see the Homecoming program.