Palmer alumni in the news
• Rachel Brunson, D.C. (Davenport ’97), first female chiropractor in Enterprise, Ala., ‘adjusting’ well.
• Lamar Fox, D.C. (Davenport ’08), was recently named Vice President of the Wyoming Chiropractic Association.
• Jan Martensen, D.C. (Davenport ’84), is to be recognized as a 2017 Top Doctor in Wolfeboro, N.H.
• Robert Raymond Moore, Jr., D.C., FCBP, will be featured in the International Association of HealthCare Professionals’ publication, Worldwide Leaders in Healthcare.
• Lewis G. Squires, D.C. (Davenport ’74), was reappointed to the Michigan Board of Chiropractic in January 2017.
• David Wehr, D.C. (Davenport ’02), owner of Wehr Family Chiropractic in Moline, Ill., held a contest to donate a new furnace this winter to a family in need. Find out more on the practice’s Facebook page.