Palmer’s five new Fellows and two honorary degree recipients
Attendees at this year’s Alumni Luncheon during Palmer Homecoming 2016 on the Davenport campus were treated to a full plate of honorary degree awards and the induction of five new Fellows in the Palmer Academy of Chiropractic. They join the Fellows group in adding the credentials F.P.A.C. (Hon.) to their names.
Doctor of Chiropractic Humanities (honorary) degree recipients:
• Mr. Richard Braunstein, J.D. (accepted on his behalf by his good friend and fellow attorney Mr. Bernard Long Jr., J.D.)
• Mr. Bernard Long Jr., J.D.
The following Palmer and chiropractic supporters were welcomed as Fellows in the Palmer Academy of Chiropractic:
• Alana Callender, Ed.D., Rock Island, Ill.
• Arthur Lensgraf, D.C., Nashville, Tenn.
• Thomas Louw, D.C., the first coach of the Palmer Rugby Football Club, was originally from Rhodesia (today’s Zimbabwe) – This posthumous award was accepted on Dr. Louw’s behalf by Palmer Board of Trustees Secretary General Vickie Anne Palmer, H.C.D. (Hon.)
• Lewis Squires, D.C., FICC, Scottville, Mich.
• Lora Tanis, D.C., DICCP, West Milford, N.J.
Daniel Lord, D.C.,CCSP®, West ’08, was the keynote speaker. He’s part of the Health Center Team at FaceBook in Menlo Park, Calif.