Boards are over!

Boards are finally over. Things are officially starting to slow down for this trimester, and I am finally able to get back to a normal routine.

We took National Boards test last weekend. It was, as Boards normally are, exhausting. I tested Friday through Sunday, and we got a rest day on Monday (no classes). So this week was a short week, but I came back to two patients a day, two tests and a couple practicals and quizzes, so it was still pretty busy.

Yesterday was Founder’s Day! Happy 119 years to chiropractic! The school had a little celebration today. I was not able to attend on account of having to cram for my test today.

Within the last two weeks not much has really been happening besides a lot of studying and preparation. Now that that is over, I’m trying to get back into the swing of things and trying to remember how to study for regular exams!

I was able to make it back to hot yoga this week, but I still haven’t gotten caught up on sleep! This weekend I am headed to Ames/Des Moines to go bridesmaid dress shopping with my cousin. I think we are also going to go to a world food and music festival, so that should be a nice treat!

-Allisha