The first day back to school. It’s usually the most laid back day but can also be pretty stressful because everything is put into perspective on what you will have to get done in the next four months. And it looks like I will be having a lot to get done.

This trimester is full of a lot of fun and not so fun things. We have the regular trimesterly Spizz Night, where my friend will be giving her Talk the Tic speech again. The elective I’m taking starts this weekend. We have Homecoming in about a month, which is always a lot of fun. And then there’s board review, our clinic induction ceremony, then, of course, National Boards.

It’s a lot to come back to after the summer break. I had a wonderful time, and I got a lot done for my wedding, I went on a couple of vacations and got to see the new addition to the Wizarding World of Harry Potter in Orlando, Fla. Which means I’m still tired from my vacation, and, looking back, I probably should have done a little more resting.

So I have already been through half a day of classes, and I’m already ready for a nap. Only four more classes to go! Which means I get to hear variations of the same syllabus four more times! Thats just fine,though I’m not sure I could handle jumping into actual school work right now. Trying to ease into the trimester over here. In our 7:30 a.m. class, Differential Diagnosis, we did an in-class activity worksheet recalling all the things we learned last trimester. It was exhausting, and I’m not sure I was fully awake. I forgot what 7:30 felt like.

- Allisha