Graduation

Davenport graduation

Sad and glad during graduation day

This is a special time of the trimester. It’s always a little bittersweet because we are saying goodbye to so many great friends that we have made family over the past three years. But we are also celebrating such huge accomplishments for each student and the communities in which they are going to go out and contribute to.

This graduation hit close to home for me, as some of my very best friends here were walking across that stage. I am so proud of them, and I can’t wait to see where their lives will take them because I know each one of them is going to be a fantastic doctor and they will all help so many people. But I am going to miss each of them dearly. I know we will still talk, and I am going to have to call them breaking down a few times with anxiety attacks for Boards coming up or from looking at my bank statements. But the best part is that we made lasting friendships that will stay with us no matter how far apart we are, and we can always reach out to each other.

One of my favorite things about Palmer is definitely the family atmosphere we have here and that everyone is willing to help each other out. There is opportunity to meet people who will change your life and stay in it forever after our time here.

Congrats to all of Class 151. You guys have a great class and you will be missed a lot around the halls of Palmer. But get out there and heal somebody!

Love you all.

Kailey