My Favorite Trimester

Snow angel

Snow angel

I have to say that the winter trimester is my favorite one. This is the trimester I started in, and I think it is the best one to start in because of the winter recess for Christmas.

Not only is everyone in such a good mood because of the holidays coming up, but having a break right in the middle of the trimester allows you to catch up if you were feeling behind and unprepared. Our program is pretty intense, so having the break will allow you to spend some time catching up or even getting organized and ahead for the exams and things coming up right after the break.

Then if you took some time over the break to catch up and prepare for that stuff, finals is only about a month away and you are a little more prepared for the because you took the time to study properly instead of cramming for everything.

This Christmas break I will be spending a lot of time going over things for National Boards. I have Boards in March, so this break comes at a great time for me to be able to go back and study older material without having to be in class and studying for new material at the same time.

Then again, I will be in Sweden visiting my fiancé for the holidays, so it’s probably going to be pretty hard to study!

Cheers,
Kailey