Portable table!

My new portable table!

My new portable table!

I finally bought a portable table, and after a ton of hassles, I finally picked it up today. If choosing a table wasn’t hard enough, dealing with the delivery process was even more frustrating!

I was so excited to get my table, and when the day came and went when it was supposed to be delivered, I was pretty sad it was going to be late. But then when it was four days after the delivery date and I still hadn’t heard anything, I finally called to get the tracking number for it.

When I got a hold of someone at the place where I bought it from, they notified me that the delivery company had tried to deliver it to me four times already and if I didn’t answer to sign for it, they would send it back to where it came from. I was a little upset because there had been no door tag left that would let me know they had tried to deliver it and I really wanted to get the table, so I was nervous they would send it back and I would have to wait even longer!

In the end I got a hold of the delivery place and told them to hold it for me there so I could pick it up. I didn’t want to risk trying to plan for them to deliver it, and I wouldn’t be home again to get it.

So I picked it up and set it up at home!

I ordered my table from Astralite. It was a hard choice trying to choose between getting all the bells and whistles and everything a portable table can have on it or going with the simple route. In the end I decided with simple and hassle free. I chose this table because I want to practice A.R.T., and some students I spoke with in upper trimesters who are doing A.R.T. said it would be nice to have a table with adjustable height, and this table has that! It it super light, so when I fly home it won’t be hard to check as baggage, and I can manage bringing it around and setting it up quick when I go to seminars!

I can’t wait to use it for my upcoming seminars and at home!

Cheers,
Kailey