Apples

Apples

(written 6/6/14) So today marks the first day of finals for this trimester, and we all know what that means! Free GOODY BAGS! For those of you that don’t know, each trimester at the start of finals week, Student Services puts together goody bags for the students. They are first come first served, so you have to get there early if you want to snag one! This year it wasn’t hard for me to get one since I had a final at 7:30 in the morning to kick off finals week.

They divided the goody bags up into dark chocolate and milk chocolate piles so people could have their choice. In my goody bag was pretzels, peanuts, a Dove dark chocolate bar, Laffy Taffy, Twizzlers and a granola bar. And then on the side of that they were providing fruit, like apples and bananas, so I grabbed an apple as well. This bag will keep me going through a long study day in the group study room preparing for my 6 upcoming finals next week.

The two finals I had today were Philosophy and Biochemistry. I pretty much have 2 finals per day all next week, one is usually in the morning and then there is another one later in the afternoon. Finals week can be a little overwhelming because you have so many exams in such a short period of time. You really have to organize and prioritize your study time to make sure you have time to review for all your exams and don’t focus to heavily on one class and completely neglect another.

Good luck with finals everyone!

Cheers,

Kailey