Palmer Prom

Picture1

My brother (Michael) and his girlfriend (Sara, on the left) and myself at the dance.

In December we had the Palmer holiday party, but it’s better known as Palmer Prom. A few of the girls in the sorority (and their dates) met up at the house first before heading to the party. It was nice to go out as a group!

Since this was my first year attending, I wasn’t sure what to expect. When we got there, I was surprised by how many people were already there. I met up with Callie, Madison, Ruth, Katie and Taylor, who are some of the girls in my class. There were a lot of appetizers, and they were all amazing.

The event was downtown and there was a band playing cover songs. The band was great, and they played some of my favorite cover songs. I was surprised how full the dance floor was all night and by the amount of people who came. It was so nice to get dressed up, go out and relax.

Like normal, when you are having so much fun, the night flew by! Needless to say, the next day my feet were super sore from all the dancing.

I can’t wait for next years Palmer Prom!

-Jen

Picture: My brother (Michael) and his girlfriend (Sara) and myself at the dance