Now that I have one full trimester behind me in the Academic Health Center (which houses Palmer’s outpatient clinic), I wanted to share with you what really drives me.

Turn the power on!

Looking back over my academic career here at Palmer, I’d love to tell you that the purpose and drive that brought me here has always remained at the forefront of my focus. But the reality is that there were more than a few points along the path that I found myself derailed if you will. If you want more on those derailment details feel free to ask when you come to campus for your visit (I’m a Campus Guide). But let’s get back to the topic of this blog post.

Having been in the Academic Health Center now for a trimester and starting to feel more comfortable with seeing patients from the community, I can tell you that I have been reinvigorated with a passion to help those around me understand the power of chiropractic. I want everyone to know how it can help them to have a nervous system that is functioning at its peek and thus filling their entire bodies with life enhancing energy and wellness. When I see that light come on, even a little, I know that I am fulfilling my mission in life. I am so thankful to Dr. Scott Frogley of Integrated Wellness for helping to open up my eyes to the power of chiropractic.

So when you get here to Davenport (or to San Jose or Port Orange) and start your Palmer journey, don’t lose site of what drives you. Stay true to your passion, hang in there and go out to change the world one adjustment at a time.

-Matt Sharples, 8th trimester, Davenport Campus