HELLO CAMPUS!!!

Very exciting news that I got recently! Last week I received my class schedule and orientation schedule that I will be attending on March 4, 2013.

I must say, they aren’t kidding when they talk about “owning” you the first year. I will have 11 classes my first trimester (with labs) and around 32 credits in total. My first class at 7:30am (which made me choke on my drink) is Neuro-Anatomy, and is quite the wake-up call as a first class. I can honestly say these aren’t any introductory courses …

Regardless of the courses it’s still very exciting to finally be going into something that I have completely struggled to obtain over the last 4 years. Moreover I obtained a very nice apartment near campus that Palmer currently owns. So check this out! 1000+sq ft. all utilities included except electric for…wait for it…. $550 per month WHAT!!! I must say Palmer is taking very good care of their student body thus far (no complaints).

For the most part I’m now 31 days away from my move to Davenport, IA. And the anticipation is building for this most epic event. At this point the only thing I’m waiting on is my award letter from financial aid, and the verdict on my scholarship. I’m keeping you posted as fast as everything unfolds here in Florida. I’m still working on a video blog to send in, but for some reason I keep making myself laugh every time I get started, and it’s not coming out right. So in the mean time, I’ll just write it out.

Peace off!

– William