Looking forward to Fall!

Hello everyone,

Fall is quickly approaching and I’m sure many of you are getting ready to start school and hPALOOZA2014-Z87opefully finishing up your undergraduate programs. At Palmer, we are getting ready for our fall terms as well.  It’s pretty exciting. 

For those students starting at Palmer in the fall, make sure to check in with your advisor to make sure everything is on plan.

For those students looking at starting in the next year, it’s a great time to start completing your application for your campus of interest.

Here at the San Jose campus, we just had our summer prospective student event, which went extremely well and I went to send a big ‘thank you’ to all who attended.

Our admissions representatives will also be traveling to different schools and hosting events around the country, so please keep an eye out for invitations.  It’s a great way to meet people from the Palmer family and have your questions answered personally. PALOOZA2014-Z69

Make sure to check out our frequently updated travel calendar!

I hope everyone is having a great summer and I look forward in hearing from you.

Salazar_Theresea13WEB

Teresa Salazar

San Jose, Campus Admissions Representative