Turning the Power On with Dr. John Artis [Video]

I’m Dr. John Artis, I’m a chiropractor. I turn the power on for my patients by adjusting the spine, by inspiring them to lead healthier lives. I change lives, what do you do?

I was in the pharmaceutical industry and I saw what it was doing to the body. A friend of mine referred me to a chiropractor and hence the journey began. I went to a chiropractor and I saw my body change literally in front of my eyes and when it did I decided to go visit chiropractics and see what chiropractic school was all about and then I ended up at Palmer.

So my experience at Palmer was amazing because it was to the point where I learned so much about the body, I had some of the best professors and it was amazing to see the books that they’d written and actually sit in their classes. Just what I learned and just how the body heals, it just put a spark in me to want to go out and spark the world. What motivates me the most and keeps me going, really gets me inspired is seeing people blossom, like lights turn on. When they actually understand how their body is designed to heal and they don’t need drugs to do it and all they need is a simple adjustment that actually turns the power on in the body and when that turns the power on in the body healing takes place. Doctor, to be me is teacher, if I could teach them how their body is supposed to heal and actually assist them in the process with adjustments that motivates me to get out of bed every day.